RED BULL RING
F1 GP Track
GT Track Days
Sat-Sun 6-7 July 2019
6 Sessions track driving / Day
(3 x 18' + 3 x 25')
Click on your choice here below!
Sa 6 Jul - 295 €
Su 7 Jul - FULL
Sa-Su 6-7 Jul - FULL
All street legal cars, i.e. no pure track cars that are not registered on public roads.
- Car that is technically 100% fit
- cleaned on the outside (pictures)
- cleaned windshield
- checked the amount of
- windshield washer fluid
- reasonably "fresh" tires
- brake pads with some "margin" - in doubt bring extra pads with you, we can mount them for you
- towing eye (has to be mounted before going on track)
- Helmet | Shirt or jacket with Long sleeves | Long trousers | Comfortable, Closed shoes
- Identity card | Driving licence
- Positive attitude, discipline, good fellowship, a fit body in a clear mindset
Noise (dB) limit
Please be aware that the maximum noise that your car may produce, while driving on track (= under "dynamic conditions"), is 123 dB (example: a Porsche GT3 with Akrapovic exhaust = OK).
There will be no static check before you go on track.
Paddock and entrance guarded
- paddock and main entrance guard (day and night)
- licensed track-officials with radio connection
- intervention team
- safety car
- digital, visual control of the complete track from "race control"
- medical centre with 2 doctors
- 2 manned ambulances
In the paddock
There is a petrol station in the paddock.
Outside of the paddock
BP Petrol Station
Distance = 8 km | Time = 9'
Wiener Strasse 51
- We have a limited technical service on site.
- Changing brake pads on your car is for example no problem at all (if you brought them with you).
- We have no sales of brake pads or other technical parts.
- We have a service to check your tire pressure, and put it on the correct pressure if necessary.
- There is no tyre sales on site.
Meals | Drinks
- In the paddock, there is the "Bull's Lane", that will be open between 9 AM and 7 PM.
Red Bull Ring
Red Bull Ring Straße 1
TPL Insurance = included!
- At WHEELTORQUE, the TPL insurance (third party liability) is included in the booking price
- Some circuits require a license. The only reason for this is that there is a TPL insurance included in it
- Because we provide for all participants - included in the price - such a TPL insurance, a license is not requested during our events
Do not hesitate to call us!
Frank: +32 476 691 091