ex-F1 GP Track
GT Track Day
Friday 16 August 2019
5 x 20' | 195 €
Abarth - Alfa Romeo 4C | 8C - Alpina - Alpine - Artega GT - Aston Martin - Audi R8 | RS | S - Bentley Continental GT | GT3-R - BMW M | i8 - Bugatti - Cadillac ATS-V | CTS-V - Caterham - Chevrolet Camaro | Corvette - Dodge Challenger | Viper - Donkervoort - Ferrari - Ford GT | RS | Mustang - Honda NSX | Type R - Hyundai i30 N - Infiniti Q50 | Q60 - Jaguar F-Type | XKR | SVO - Kia Stinger - Koenigsegg - KTM X-Bow - Lamborghini - Lexus IS | LC | LFA | RC | RC F - Lotus - Maserati - Mazda MX-5 | MX-5 RF - McLaren - Mercedes-AMG - Mini John Cooper Works - Mitsubishi Lancer EVO - Morgan - Nissan GT-R | 370Z - Noble - Pagani - Peugeot Sport - Porsche - Renault Sport | R.S. - Rolls-Royce - RUF - Savage Rivale GTR - Skoda Octavia RS | Superb Sportline - Spyker - Seat Leon Cupra - Subaru BRZ | WRX STI - Suzuki Swift Sport - Tesla - Toyota GT86 | Supra - Volvo T6 - VW Sport - Wiesmann.
If you would like to participate with a car which is not listed, but you sense should be, call Frank at + 32 476 691 091.
- Car that is technically 100% fit
- cleaned on the outside (pictures)
- cleaned windshield
- checked the amount of
- windshield washer fluid
- reasonably "fresh" tires
- brake pads with some "margin" - in doubt bring extra pads with you, we can mount them for you
- towing eye (has to be mounted before going on track)
- Helmet | Shirt or jacket with Long sleeves | Long trousers | Comfortable, Closed shoes
- Identity card | Driving licence
- Positive attitude, discipline, good fellowship, a fit body in a clear mindset
Noise (dB) limit
Please be aware that the maximum noise that your car may produce, while driving on track (= under "dynamic conditions"), is 102 dB (example: a Porsche GT3 with Akrapovic exhaust = OK).
There will be no static check before you go on track.
Paddock and entrance guarded
- paddock and main entrance guard (day and night)
- licensed track-officials with radio connection
- intervention team
- safety car
- digital, visual control of the complete track from "race control"
- medical centre with 2 doctors
- 2 manned ambulances
- There is a petrol station in the paddock.
- You can pay with VISA and Mastercard.
- We have a limited technical service on site.
- Changing brake pads on your car is for example no problem at all (if you brought them with you).
- We have no sales of brake pads or other technical parts.
- We have a service to check your tire pressure, and put it on the correct pressure if necessary.
- There is no tyre sales on site.
Meals | Drinks
- There is snack bar in the paddock, which opens at 11h30.
Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
Rond Point Accueil Média
TPL Insurance = included!
- At WHEELTORQUE, the TPL insurance (third party liability) is included in the booking price
- Some circuits require a license. The only reason for this is that there is a TPL insurance included in it
- Because we provide for all participants - included in the price - such a TPL insurance, a license is not requested during our events
Do not hesitate to call us!
Frank: +32 476 691 091