F1 GP Track
GT Saturday Evening Sessions
Saturday 16 Juni 2018 | 17h15 - 20h00
3 x 20' | 145 €
Alfa Romeo 4C | 8C - Alpina - Alpine - Artega GT - Aston Martin - Audi R8 | RS - Bentley Continental GT | GT3-R - BMW M | i8 - Bugatti - Cadillac ATS-V | CTS-V - Chevrolet Camaro | Corvette - Dodge Challenger | Viper - Donkervoort - Ferrari - Ford GT | Mustang - Honda NSX - Jaguar F-Type | XKR - Koenigsegg - Lamborghini - Lexus LFA | RC F - Lotus - Maserati - McLaren - Mercedes-AMG - Morgan - Nissan GT-R - Noble - Pagani - Porsche - RUF Savage Rivale GTR - Spyker - Wiesmann.
If you would like to participate with a car which is not listed, but you sense should be, call Frank at + 32 476 691 091.
- Car that is technically 100% fit
- cleaned on the outside (pictures)
- cleaned windshield
- checked the amount of
- reasonable "fresh" tires
- brake pads with some "margin" - in doubt bring extra pads with you, we can mount them for you
- towing eye (has to be mounted before going on track)
- Helmet | Shirt or jacket with Long sleeves | Long trousers | Comfortable, Closed shoes
- Identity card | Driving licence
- Positive attitude, discipline, good fellowship, a fit body in a clear mindset
Noise (dB) limit
Please be aware that the maximum noise that your car may produce, while driving on track (= under "dynamic conditions"), is 100 dB (example: a Porsche GT3 with Akrapovic exhaust = OK).
There will be no static check before you go on track.
Paddock and entrance guarded
- paddock and main entrance guardian (day and night)
- licensed track-officials with radio connection
- intervention team
- safety car
- digital, visual control of the complete track from "race control"
- medical centre with 2 doctors
- 2 manned ambulances
There is a gas station available in the paddock.
We have a limited technical service on site.
Changing brake pads on your car is for example no problem at all (if you brought them with you).
We have no sales of brake pads or other technical parts.
We have a service to check your tire pressure, and put it on the correct pressure if necessary.
There is no tyre sales on site.
Please start this event with reasonable "fresh" tyres!
TPL Insurance = included!
- At WHEELTORQUE, the TPL insurance (third party liability) is included in the booking price
- Some circuits require a license. The only reason for this is that there is a TPL insurance included in it
- Because we provide for all participants - included in the price - such a TPL insurance, a license is not requested during our events