By you as a customer
Cancel an event is always possible in "normal circumstances" (see below for its definition).
Send a Mail
- To email@example.com
- Subject: "Cancellation of event X"
- State your:
- First and last name
- GSM-n° with country code (+44, etc.)
- The clear statement that you wish to cancel event X
- Vouchers will be edited that are valid until the end of the second season, after the end of the current season;
- Example: a cancelled event during season X, leads to vouchers that are valid until the end of season X+2;
- You 'll find those vouchers in your "My page" after being logged in on our website;
- Vouchers are non-nominative, so can also be used for a registration of a friend;
- You just have to give your voucher number to the other person and he / she can use it at his registration;
- Our system accepts one voucher per booking;
Where find them?
You can find the vouchers in your "My page" ( after having signed in on www.WHEELTORQUE.eu ).
Number of vouchers
One voucher per canceled event day.
Admin. / cancellation costs
The "administration / cancellation costs" can be considered as:
- real administration costs;
- a kind of cancellation insurance which you only pay as soon as you really use it as such;
The amount of these costs depends on the time of cancellation:
Time of cancellation
|Till 6 wks before event
|Till 4 wks before event
|Till 3 wks before event
||45 % (1)
|Till 2 wks before event
||50 % (1)
|1 week before event
||75 % (1)
||90 % (1)
- Of the booking price
- Less than 5 days before the start of an event, cancelling is not possible anymore. The start of an event = the evening before the first event day, at 18.00.
By WHEELTORQUE due to force majeure
Examples of force majeure:
- Cancellation of the event by the circuit for any reason;
- Prohibitions of the government that:
- prohibit (the organisation of) events during the period in which the event is scheduled;
- make the event so difficult to organise, that it is no longer reasonably feasible;
- One or more of the following circumstances that make the organisation of the event iimpossible, dangerous and/or unreasonable:
- an earthquake, a tidal wave, a flood or another natural disaster;
- a terrorist attack, war, uprising, riot, strike or closure of national borders;
- an epidemic or pandemic;
As soon as an example of force majeure described above manifests itself, there is no longer any question of "normal circumstances" as mentioned at the very top.
We will refund you ASAP in full, at no cost to you.
- The Dutch text is the legal version; all others are translations without any legal validity;
- In the event of any disputes, Belgian law applies, and the court of Bruges is the only competent authority;