- Cancel a booking is possible provided that force majeure is applicable.
- Give us a call ASAP as you know you will not be able to participate to a booked event, Mobile + 32 476 691 091 (Frank).
- Confirm the conversation afterwards by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WheelTorque has the power of decision on whether or not to accept the cancellation. However, here we are 100% human and flexible.
- In accepting your cancellation two vouchers wil be created, which will be valid until the end of the second season, after the expiration of the current season.
- Example: a canceled event during season X, leads to a voucher(s), valid until the end of year X + 2
- Vouchers are non-nominative, so can be used by a any person
- Only one voucher can be used per booking.
Admin- / cancellation costs
- The "Administration/cancellation costs" can be seen as:
- real administration costs
- kind of cancellation insurance which you only pay as soon as you really use it as such
- The amount of these cost depends on the moment of cancellation
Moment of cancellation
|Till 6 weeks prior to event
|Till 4 weeks prior to event
|Till 3 weeks prior to event
|Till 2 weeks prior to event
|Till 1 weeks prior to event
* Percentage of the booking price.